Questions to ask your
doctor about ADCETRIS
Below are some questions to help you and your
doctor find out if ADCETRIS is right for you.
Download a PDF of the Doctor Discussion Guide
to take to your next appointment.
- What is ADCETRIS (brentuximab vedotin)?
- How does ADCETRIS plus AVD work differently than traditional chemotherapy?
- Why may ADCETRIS be an effective treatment option for me?
- What are the benefits and risks of ADCETRIS?
- How does ADCETRIS help treat my cancer?
- Can you explain the clinical trial results for ADCETRIS?
- Will ADCETRIS interfere with other medications that I am currently taking?
What to expect from treatment with ADCETRIS
The Treatment Decision Guide can also help you learn about
treatment options and think through your next conversation with your doctor.
ABVD: A combination of 4 chemotherapies—Adriamycin, bleomycin, vinblastine, and dacarbazine.