Take the next step in the treatment of high-risk classical Hodgkin lymphoma in children with ADCETRIS
ADCETRIS, in combination with a chemotherapy regimen called AVEPC (doxorubicin, vincristine, etoposide, prednisone, and cyclophosphamide), is FDA approved to treat children 2 years of age and older with previously untreated high-risk classical Hodgkin lymphoma.
In a clinical trial called AHOD1331, ADCETRIS plus AVEPC reduced the risk of cancer progression, relapse, a separate cancer diagnosis, or death by 59% when compared to ABVEPC chemotherapy alone (doxorubicin, bleomycin, vincristine, etoposide, prednisone, and cyclophosphamide) in pediatric patients with previously untreated high-risk classical Hodgkin lymphoma.
92% of patients treated with ADCETRIS plus AVEPC did not experience cancer progression, relapse, a separate cancer diagnosis, or death compared to 83% of those treated with ABVEPC alone.
Apps to help manage care*
Focus on Lymphoma
This app from the Lymphoma Research Foundation offers
- Tailored content for classical Hodgkin lymphoma
- A way to track medications, blood counts, and doctor discussions
- Educational resources, stories of hope, and diagnosis and treatment information
- Resources, financial assistance, counseling, and help finding a doctor
- Ways to connect with others
LLS Health Manager
This app from the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society features
- Side effect, medication, food, and hydration trackers
- Questions for doctors
- Meal-planning tools
- Shared caregiver access
- Education, support, and resources
With this app from the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO), users can
- Get information about 120+ types of cancer from up-to-date guides
- Track questions for doctors and record their answers
- Track symptoms, log medications, and keep track of upcoming appointments
- Create a shareable health report
*Seagen is not responsible for the content or services of these providers. The information/links provided by Seagen are not meant to replace a physician's medical advice.
From cost to resources, supporting patients every step of the way
The Seagen Secure® patient assistance program is designed to help patients begin their prescribed ADCETRIS treatment. If eligible and enrolled, a dedicated Oncology Access Advocate will provide comprehensive, personalized support, including:
- Confirmation of insurance coverage
- Evaluating out of pocket costs and available copay options
- Help with alternative financial support if ADCETRIS isn’t affordable*
Talk to a healthcare provider or Call 855-4SECURE (855-473-2873) to learn how to enroll in Seagen Secure®.
Information provided by Seagen Secure is not intended to be a substitute for a healthcare provider. Discuss any questions about classical Hodgkin lymphoma and treatment with the patient's healthcare team.
*Financial support may be provided through foundation referral. Seagen does not guarantee that enrollment will result in coverage and/or reimbursement.